1. 1 in the engineering design, bridge arrangement should be based on economic rationality, technical feasibility, safety and other factors to determine the best solution, but also to fully meet the requirements of construction, installation, maintenance, repair and cabling.
1. Height from the ground level 2 bridge laying not less than 2.5M, when laid vertically from the ground 1.8M the following section should be added to the metal cover to protect, but except for laying in electrical rooms within. Cable trays horizontal laying equipment mezzanine or people on road and lower than the 2. 5M, protective measures should be taken.
1. 3 trays, trunking and hanger for use in corrosive environments, rigid material that should be corrosion-resistant. Or take measures to prevent corrosion and anti-corrosion treatment should meet
Environment and durability requirements. Corrosion-resistant high performance requirements or require a clean place, suitable for aluminum cable tray.
1. 4 bridge within the fire protection requirements of section, in the cable ladder racks, tray with fire-resistant or flame retardant properties were added, and other material enclosed or semi-enclosed structure, and take in the
1. 5 need of electromagnetic interference shielding cables. Or have a protective outer shadow n to outdoor sunlight, oil, corrosive liquids, combustible dust and other environmental requirements. Tray type cable tray without holes should be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cable Tray
- Classification of cable tray
- Big span cable tray and modular cab...
- Bridge design
- Description of points should be not...
- Cable Tray selection of materials
- Cable Tray surface coating category...
- Grid bridge
- Cable Tray main parts
- Cable Tray fill rate choice